Lumière has its roots in the origins of cinema in Italy. It was officially born in December 1905 with the name "Primary Cinematographer Lumière". At Lumière, on October 19, 1906, the first film sound reinforcement experiment was carried out by professor Pietro Pierini of the University of Pisa. Damaged by city fighting during the Second World War, the restaurant was closed in 1944 and reopened in 1946 with the name of "Supercinema". Presently, it is a live club that hosts concerts and performances by various artists.
- 11 ottobre, IF Prima Fila